Continuous Process Verification (CPV)
The Livepoint X Continuous Process Verification module is an out of the box solution for real time CPV. Automate your Continuous Process Verification via Livepoint and continuously validate if your process is in control, adhere to FDA compliance, inbuilt data analysis and reporting.
- An out of the box solution to meet FDA requirements for CPV
- Automate data collection and analysis for CPV – instant access to current and historical data
- Improve process understanding and controlling process variability
- Understand the correlation of Critical parameters and there affects.
- Real-time Monitoring of adherence to control and specification limits
- Automated Statistical analysis of data
- Automate APR and CPV Reports
- Move from reactive analysis to proactive analysis
- Huge data gathering time and costs savings
- PI based Continuous and Batch Data retrieval. Also, used with Event Frames or can take data from PASX directly
- Integrated to LIMS for Quality Data
- Integrated to SAP for Batch Meta Data and Batch Approval information (via third party applications)
- AF Centralized configuration for CPV parameters – Recipe based approach for defining your recipe, data retrieval specifications and calculations in AF, copy and paste for the addition of new Countries / Sites / Products. Data is automatically picked up and analysed via the Livepoint X CPV engine, and is easily extended by users to add new processes or products for analysis
- Ease of extension – no need to modify control system configuration and associated costs
- Integrated to R for statistical analysis
- Notifications of process drifts or breaches
- Full approval/review workflows and option for user commenting / rejects etc.
- Full reporting capabilities – Batch / Quarterly and APR reports
- Full audit trail and Part 11 compliant
- Saves over 1 month worth of man-hours per quarter on quarterly reports data gathering alone
- Puts data in the hands of process specialists in real time to monitor and control the process as it is executed.
Download Livepoint X – Uses Cases