The TQS Alarm Panel leverages the Power of PI to capture the Alarms & Events from diverse source systems. Based on IIS and .NET, this application provides 24×7 visibility to all active alarms onsite while providing Reporting and Metrics Analysis. Released in 2006, this product has been implemented globally by top Life Sciences companies as part of their Alarm Rationalisation and on-going management of Alarms & Events on site.
- Systems independent, the panel presents currently active alarms from each configured Source System on your desktop.
- Updates without operator intervention to always show the latest alarm status.
- Standard view of alarms across all different source systems without the operator requiring prior knowledge of each individual system.
- Allows standard reports to be run against control system alarms events.
- Alarm Commenting allows for the retrospective annotation of Alarm/Event, once investigations are completed as part of your Alarm Rationalisation programme.
- Can be applied against any structural alarm data sets existing within PI.
- SMS and Email notification embedded within product as standard.
- Pager notification and integration options available.
- AD / Domain access control as standard.
- Comprehensive Reporting and export options available as standard.
- Summary tab shows all active alarms from acquired alarm sources in one Tab.
- Alarm attributes consolidation/reconciliation options available.
- Allows authorized users to quickly observe active alarms from all alarm sources.
- Alarm filtering allows users to only display active alarms from a given area.
- Standard Classifications based on source system or Configurable Rules.
- Alarm detail pane which is configurable to provide operator actions for a specific alarm along with the radio message, pager group and tetra group if the pager application is also implemented.
- Alarm display is controlled by the alarm state with four possible states:
- Active unacknowledged
- Active acknowledged
- Inactive unacknowledged
- Inactive acknowledged
- Different source system states can be mapped through configuration to the above states.